Beyond Talent is delighted to partner with a very well-known premium brand in the search of a Creative Visual Merchandising Director. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible to implement the global creative visual strategies that contributes to strength and expand the brand DNA and business objectives, elevating the brand through retail concepts.
This is a newly created position responsible for leading the brand image, the architecture, and the visual merchandising functions globally, by formulating the creative VM strategies to support and drive the business.
- Develop creative visual strategies that contributes to implement and strength the brand DNA and business objectives, elevating brand through retail concepts.
- Translating and communicating the stories of product, collection and Brand to the consumer through visual experiences.
- Develop global visual merchandising guidelines and creative styling direction for stores and retail partners.
- Collaborate with Retail and Communications functions on planning and executing effective strategic projects in building product awareness and boosting sales performance
- Responsible to develop and manage the creative execution of stores, pop-up stores, window displays, event environments and special projects.
- Roll out global marketing campaign for visual merchandising
- Manage the OTB, pricing strategy, and market analysis to ensure that the sales and sell-through targets are met across all categories and stores
- Collaborate with retail to manage new product and season launches, ensuring product availability, aligning to the global calendar, with an aim to achieving the necessary KPI’s
- Implement best practices for global Visual Merchandising in stores, special events and seasonal implementations, and through ongoing visual merchandising directives.
- Partner with marketing, merchandising for strategic product placement and fixture productivity in support of sales objectives and seasonal object.
- Provide training to line managers, ensuring that brand standards are being implemented; evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and update as necessary.
- Create communication tools for better global understanding and implementation and consistency of in-store merchandise assortment, presentation.
- Design and manage pop-up and shop-in-shop installations to accompany capsule collections and launch events.
- Manage a team of line managers; assign tasks, objectives and the like to direct reports, and through coaching, performance evaluation to achieve objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Merchandising or Architecture related field.
- 10+years Visual Merchandising experience at the corporate level
- +6 managerial skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Creative and innovative attitude
- Creative thinker with ability to push ideas
- Solutions, results orientated, and deadline driven