Beyond Talent is delighted to collaborate with a global luxury company, with the search of a Performance Marketing Manager.
The Performance Marketing Manager will crucially contribute to the success of the Company venture by assuring a terrific growth of the community and achieving the company’s product sourcing and revenue goals. You will play a central role in the Company marketing dept, choosing products, offering solutions and continuously looking for new growth opportunities.
If you are looking for a fresh, vibrant and inclusive environment, where you can show your talent and foster the birth of a new movement, this company is the place for you!
- Responsible for implementing pay-per-click advertising campaigns including the strategy, design, SEO and analysis of adds performance
- Develop effective SEA & SEO strategies, both on-site and off-site, according to the industry emerging trends: website architecture, keyword research, content development and optimization, link building, and focus on conversion rate optimization.
- Coordinate the agencies in the day-to-day implementation and optimization of performance campaigns on Paid Search & Shopping, Affiliation, SEO, Lead Generation, and Retargeting;
- Monitor, analyze, and report on website Paid Traffic performance, providing insights on main KPIs and recommending optimizations to improve campaign performance
- Responsible for developing new google analytics 4 strategies
- Own the acquisition strategy, targets and budget
- Full control of a significant marketing spending with P&L responsibilities
- Develop and deliver a multi-country performance marketing plan using multiple campaign channels to generate conversions and awareness
- Achieve and surpass company’s objectives both in terms of product sourcing and sales
- Partner with external agencies to deliver the most effective and profitable campaigns
- Work closely with the product and design team to review UX analytics, improve customer journey and elevate CRO
- Enhance cross-channel integration, in terms of strategy, execution and measurement
The requirements for this role are:
- 5-year experience in B2B or B2C acquisition in luxury industries
- Proven track record with performance marketing campaigns from ideation to execution (including social, search, display, third-party retargeting, online-to-offline, mobile app adv)
- Deep understanding of attribution models, lift tests, web and mobile tracking systems and analytics tools
- Expertise in affiliate marketing and fashion aggregators: platforms/partners across all territories, pricing models, best practices
- Strategic mindset and hands-on at the same time, data-driven able to balance commercial sense and creative thinking
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our appreciation for your interest.