Beyond Talent is proud to announce the collaboration with the leading global performance motorsports and auto apparel, protection, and footwear company that is looking for a Head of Sales to manage its international expansion plans for the auto sport racing sector. For over +45 years, our Client has been providing the world’s best athletes and motorsports enthusiasts in the pursuit of performance excellence with the most technologically advanced products which fuse protection, innovation and style. exclusively working with.
The Head of Sales role will lead the end-to-end sales process and working on the Autosport racing International Business Development, Network Development, on boarding new distribution.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Sales job will be the core to the company’s management team and at the center of the cross-functional collaboration between Design, Product, Marketing functions to increase sales and market share in the short and medium run.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious professionals willing to become part of a successful team in one of the most dynamic moto/auto companies in the World.
Responsibilities of a Head of Sales role
- Identifies strategies to achieve the agreed sales targets, also contributing to the definition of the target itself, for his business.
- Managing the European market, coordinating the own sales team to make sure sales targets are met
- Develops his business unit, increasing the number of customers and orders, managing the department, setting sales directives (upon approval, if needed) and actively interacting with customers for a sustainable and healthy business (including timely payments, customer relation).
- Contributes to the definition of product collections, participating to the identification of critical success factors (with product development for the respective business unit).
- Competition and Competitors monitoring
- Coordinates his department, sharing company procedures, set sales goals, make sure targets are met
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
Skills required for a Head of Sales job
- 5+ year’s experience in Sales, preferably in the moto/auto industry
- Product knowledge (texture and materials)
- Customer Management - strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Market Knowledge (proven track record of successfully managing network relationship)
- Working knowledge of CRM system
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven people leader: ability to manage others and build successful cross-functional partnerships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, full professional proficiency in English
- Analytical, structured, detail oriented and results driven
- Team player with positive ‘can do’ attitude
Want to apply for the Head of Sales role? Click here to apply.