Beyond Talent is delighted to collaborate exclusively with one of the most popular premium fashion companies that, due to an important moment of growth, is looking for a Head of Product to join one of their head offices based in Europe or London.
Reporting to the CDO and liaise with the rest of the stakeholders, the Head of Product will lead the iteration of the product, working with an external agency for the redesign and with the internal Engineering Team for the implementation of the website, app, android platforms. A Head of Product job will include the responsibility to manage the current team and at the same time, you will recruit, lead and mentor a team of Product Managers and UX designers that will significantly contribute to the company and technology strategy.
We are looking for a passionate customer-centric and tech-savvy Head of Product with previous Ecommerce/marketplace experience, who thrives in a fast-paced and growing environment. You have an in-depth understanding of Product Lifecycle Management and agile principles.
As a leader, you will be responsible for guiding, implementing and develop the end-to-end product management for all websites, apps, operations, and service, overseeing the requirements and roadmap for the customer facing and internal facing aspects of the ecommerce platform.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a hands-on, commercially focused role with real autonomy and responsibility.
Responsibilities for the Head of Product:
- Working closely with the Chief Digital Officer on key areas of the Ecommerce business
- Responsible for defining and owning the roadmap, shaping product strategy, as well as setting up, measuring, and driving key performance indicators
- Work on product definition, analysis, prioritisation and planning, transforming ideas into actionable initiatives
- Delivering actionable, analytical insights to spark new ideas and assess existing ones
- Owning and accelerating digital-focused initiatives from inception to implementation to review
- Responsible for all cross functional, full- stack emerging products: global expansion, localisation, sustainability, personalisation
- Create, maintain, and prioritise the product backlog in alignment with the company requirements, as well as contributing to those via primary research
- Ensure the design for the product provides the best value for the given initiative and ensure that measures are in place to accurately reflect the value achieved
- Responsible for the customer experience, aiming to reduce friction through the login and registration journeys, while maintaining strong security.
- Collaborate with the Engineering Team throughout product development, ensuring the end product is of the highest quality and delivers on vision and goals
- Clearly communicate the product roadmap with the business, making sure stakeholders are informed of changes and are kept up to date with delivery efforts
- Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape, recognising game-changing innovations, and introducing relevant features to the platform
- Lead product managers to ensure cohesion across product roadmaps
- Want to apply for the Head of Product role? Click here to apply.
Skill required for the Head of Product
- 5 years’ + professional experience in project delivery and/or analytics.
- Very strong data analysis skills with advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Proven experience in product management and product development
- Consistent track record of launching and supporting technology products and services
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving capabilities, particularly contexts with loosely defined structure or scope
- A demonstrated ability to work across different functions and teams, delivering strong results through influence
- Ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the company and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Familiarity with emerging data technologies such as cloud, big data, and e-commerce technology industry trends
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment, to embrace changes and to adjust and adapt in market conditions change
- You naturally create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
Want to apply for the Head of Product role? Click here to apply