This role is based in one of the most attractive European capitals. Please apply only if you are willing to relocate!
Our client, a high-end premium company, is looking for a Marketing Director, to be the leader of its creative marketing and communication team.
Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Director job will develop, manage and execute the global communication strategy to increase the authenticity of the brand, extend the reach and build awareness in key markets, ensuring that the integrity of the brand is maintained and promoted at all times.
We are looking for a very strategic and creative leader that will define and drive the brand to a range of stakeholders, tailoring messaging and developing marketing campaigns and activity.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious professionals willing to become part of a successful team in one of the most dynamic companies in Europe.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Director role
- Develop and oversee the delivery of a corporate communications strategy to build the organisation’s brand and reputation across all channels
- Provide a new structure and framework in terms of branding and marketing from which your team can develop marketing activity to support the organisation’s activities, including market research, sales collateral and advertising
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Further develop of the brand as a modern, unique and exciting international player in the digital fashion and lifestyle market
- Increase the authenticity of the brand, extend the reach and build awareness
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Ensure consistency across all touchpoints globally
- Contribute with knowledge and experience from the marketing and communication sphere
- Collaborate closely with the founders and actively contribute with knowledge and analysis to management
- Spread knowledge internally and drive associated development projects
- Lead, develop and motivate the Communication team. Attract and recruit new team members as the company expands internationally
Skills required for the Marketing Director job:
- 10 years of proven experience in the luxury industry as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within our industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- A creative leader with a deep understanding of digital and physical landscapes
- Experience from leading and developing a strong entrepreneurial organization with a focus on expansion, within a similar fashion and lifestyle brand
- Experience managing Communication teams across PR, campaign activation, social media and content
- Demonstrated experience of conceptualizing and executing impactful, engaging creative across platforms including digital, social and retail.
- Able to understand and articulate a strategic/360 creative brief
About the marketing Director role:
- A strong leader with the ability to motivate, inspire, challenge and create commitment within the team and organization
- A strong team-player with a positive outlook
- Solution-oriented and hands-on
- Self-motivated, responsible and confident
- Business and results-oriented with a strong commercial drive
- Analytical and digital savvy with a data-driven approach
- Competent in building and developing relationships, both internally and externally
- Fluent in English
Want to apply for the Marketing Director role? Click here to apply.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our appreciation for your interest.