Beyond Talent is delighted to collaborate exclusively with one of the most popular premium fashion companies that, due to an important moment of growth, is looking for a CRM Manager to join one of their head offices based in Europe or London.
A CRM Manager job will include the responsibility to lead and implement the global CRM strategy, generate new programmes with the aim to improve the retention and engagement of new customers, re-engage lapsed customers, and increase their life-time value through personal and relevant life-cycle programmes. At the same time, the CRM manager will also be responsible for the delivery and reporting of the CRM campaign strategy.
You will collaborate with the Customer Data & Analytics team and owned and lead the creation of the CRM dashboards.
As a leader, you will be responsible for guiding your team to implement and develop the end-to-end customer relantionship management, working with customer service, marketing staff and operations to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime customers. The position also requires a strong knowledge of budgeting and forecasting.
We are looking for a passionate and driven leader, who thrives in a fast-paced and growing environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a hands-on, commercially focused role with real autonomy and responsibility.
Responsibilities for the CRM Manager:
- Own and full management of the overall CRM and loyalty strategy to all sets of customer
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies to drive retention, re-engaging lapsed customers and attracting new customers, while measuring, analysing and adapting to create effective lifecycle programmes.
- Responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution.
- Take advantage of the full capabilities of the CRM system and own the relationship with the CRM platform
- Follow internal processes and manage stakeholders to maximise the potential from the customer data
- Work closely with the Insight & Analytics team to enhance audience segmentation and customer modelling and campaign performance reporting
- Define measurable KPIs and regularly review campaigns against strategic objectives.
- Foster an inquisitive culture and encourage innovation to ensure everything is optimised and everyone works closely with other teams to streamline and optimise customer journeys
- Full budget responsibility for the CRM budget
- Develop a data capture strategy for the brand, utilising lead generation advertising, e-receipts etc.
- Develop and execute the loyalty programme and take ownership of this.
- Manage a team of CRM and oversee the email marketing activity including briefing, build, optimisation and execution.
- Work closely with other internal teams in the business including Merchandising, Trade & Marketing teams.
Skill required for the CRM Manager
- Min 4 years’ experience as a CRM Manager, preferably using a large scale CRM platform within retail or fashion
- Experience in a direct marketing environment, including acquisition and retention marketing
- Experience of implementing CRM platforms
- Experience developing and deploying CRM and Loyalty Strategies
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience of working with 3rd parties, e.g. design agencies and printers
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving capabilities, particularly contexts with loosely defined structure or scope
- A demonstrated ability to work across different functions and teams, delivering strong results through influence
- Ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment, to embrace changes and to adjust and adapt in market conditions change
- You naturally create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
Want to apply for the CRM Manager role? Click here to apply.