Beyond Talent are elated to be working with a well renowned luxury house who are looking for a Head of Design Pre-collection.
Within this position you will be responsible for all categories across M/W, managing a team of creatives. You will elevate the line bringing unique concepts that translate the creative vision set by the Creative Director, into a popular collection that will engage the new generation and creatively impact the luxury sector.
This is an amazing opportunity for a creative that feels ready for a new challenge and to join one of the most popular luxury maisons.
Key experience will include:
- Experience in collaborating with Creative Directors
- Create and drive the global pre-collection design strategy for all categories across the M/W departments
- Formulate new and innovative ways to take the pre-collection to the next stage of growth by understanding and defining the DNA of the brand, developing successful products
- Analyze and identify future trends, new generation competitor and consumer activity for mid to long term positioning.
- Promote Innovation and culture of creativity across Design and overall Product Creation organization
- Responsibile for the development, approval, and production of all creative work
- Communicating the company's creative vision to the design teams and the stakeholders
- Ensure commercial viability of concepts and products
- Lead a team of creative designers
- Partner with Product, Atelier, Merchandising leads to ensure that business needs are met through creative and achievable designs.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong tailoring and outwear background, preferably in ladieswear
- Luxury design background
- 7+ years of experience driving the design vision/creation of the pre-collection, cross-functional execution and growth of a global luxury business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to clearly and effectively communicate the creative vision, concepts, ideas, and solutions to stakeholders, internal teams, and clients.
- Leadership and managerial skills