Our client, a well-known global luxury brands, is looking for a Digital Creative Director.
Reporting into the CMO and the Marketing & Communication Director, the Digital Creative Director will be responsible for leading the creation of both offline and online of the company (Globally), from the concept, design and execution of all digital visuals process end to end, managing E-Studio.
This is a highly exciting position, as the Digital Creative Director role needs to play a key role along a company that is facing an important change of its concept and image around the world.
Responsibilities for the Digital Creative Director role :
- Responsible for the conception, design, and execution of the E-COM of the Company and all digital visuals to be used in online advertising and digital marketing.
- Responsible to develop and manage the 360 concepting phase of the E-COM and App campaigns by researching visual directions and creating storyboards and layouts.
- Manage, inspired and lead a team of creatives by consistently develop new ideas and methods of working. It is vital that designers in this field to be able to produce creative ideas and translate them into something cinematic.
- Coordinate on-set art direction of photo and video shoots in partnership with photographer, stylist, art director and other members of the creative team.
- Image responsible of the Company and E-Studio team manager.
- Conceptualization, development and creation of the imaginary for both online and offline /Campaigns/ Lookbooks /Editorials/ Casting.
- Responsible to create concepting and image development for the online launch globally
- Responsible for proactively elevate and evolve the brand aesthetic while interpreting current trends and supporting the overall brand direction.
- Lead the End-to-End creative solutions for .com & App
- Lead the Social media adaptation and content creation across all key channels (IG, YT, TW, FB, TT)
- Performance Marketing adaptation and creation
- Creative concepting and image development for store openings, supporting retail creative needs, wholesale creative needs (Physical & Digital )
- Successfully asses and manage partnerships with external creative consultancies.
- Work closely with the Product & Artistic Director, Marketing Director, and the Digital teams to determine and execute the brand vision and creative direction
- Drive to deliver the digital design vision, collaborate with key cross-functional partners
- Work closely with the Lead Designers to understand the vision of seasonal products and use this to inform the creative styling of photography and marketing materials
- Responsible for delivering printed material, marketing collateral across all stores, window graphics, campaigns and events
Qualifications required for the Digital Creative Director job:
- At least 6 years of experience as a creative lead; preferably at a creative agency or brand-side creative team
- Expert experience with: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After effect, Keynote and multi-media programs as needed
- Large portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of consumer touchpoints (Digital, Print, Experiential, In-store)
Want to apply for the Digital Creative Director job? Click here to apply.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our appreciation for your interest.