Beyond Talent is collaborating with a well-known Parisian luxury company at a time of exciting growth, in the search of a Digital Art Director manager to join their HQ in Paris.
Reporting into the Marketing & Communication Director, the Digital Art Director role will be responsible to lead the development and implementation of the 360 image and digital campaign strategies of the company (social media, print, editorial, photo, web), working closely with external agencies and managing the internal graphic design team.
As a Digital Art Director manager, you will play a key role along with the international expansion plans planned for 2022/2023. This role will be important to help to bring the company unique brand narrative to life through contents development and production thereby helping to deepen the engagement with their clients.
Having previous experience working in RTW luxury fashion is an absolute must.
Responsibilities for the Digital Art Director role:
- Lead the 360 digital and image strategy of the company developing and implement the concepting phase of the digital video campaigns, editorial/print by researching visual directions and creating storyboards and layouts.
- Ensure image consistency for all materials on all platforms to guarantee alignment for any launch and communication project
- Supervision of flows and processes within and outside the Corporate Image with regions and all Corporate departments
- Managing the Corporate Image department bdgt which includes printed materials, packaging, visual production, creative and digital production.
- Drive to deliver the digital design vision, collaborating with key cross-functional partners
- leading all things creative, supervising all image and video contents, from look-books, to advertising, to videos
- Coordinate on-set art direction of photo and video shoots in partnership with photographer, stylist, and externalmembers of the creative team.
- Work closely with the RTW Creative Director to understand the vision of seasonal products and use this to inform the creative styling of photography and marketing materials
- Indirectly managing a team of graphic designers and artworkers to deliver all assets, imagery and advertising
- Overseeing campaign development post-production by managing retouching process, developing layouts, and preparing the creative toolkit
- Work closely with the Marketing, Social Media and Digital teams to deliver campaigns in line with their strategy
Qualification required for the Digital Art Director job:
- BA in Graphic Design or related field.
- 3-4 years of experience as a creative lead; preferably at a creative agency or brand-side creative team
- Expert experience with: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After effect, Keynote and multi-media programs as needed
- Proven experience creating and maintaining digital video campaigns and imagery within the luxury retail sector
- Significant experience working on web design, digital marketing, photography, video and print projects
- Large portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of consumer touchpoints (Digital, Print)
- Passion for photography and art direction.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English or French
Wants to apply for the Digital Art Director job? Click here to apply.