At Beyond Talent we are currently supporting one of the most successful and innovative luxury brand based in Paris to recruit for a Client data & insight manager.
Directly reporting to the Client Engagement Director, the Global Client Data & Insights Manager leads the management of the worldwide Data & Insights strategy to contribute to the client & data-centric strategy to improve client engagement, repeat and retention with the brand.
The client manager and insight data role will need a manager to lead the definition, development and management of Data Centric business analytics, insights, and strategic recommendations to improve the understanding of our clients and their purchase behaviour within the company and drive business decisions
Be the owner of all topics on Data Centricity, Ecosystem, Insights and Database within the company
Lead the organization and Client community in the regions to become Data Centric driven and develop best in class studies and insights to address business decisions
Responsibilities of the Client data & insight manager role:
DATA CENTRIC INSIGHTS
- Strategize and frame Client Data analytics and insights roadmaps, studies, segmentations, dashboards to improve Client knowledge and understanding
- Lead the development of clients’ analytics & insights and strategic recommendations to address business needs of Client Engagement and other functions
- Develop automatized reporting and KPIs to monitor business strategies
- Lead the organization and regions on Data-Centricity educating on development of best-in-class studies, insights and actions plan to drive the business and participate in developing a Client Engagement community, train and follow-up.
- Define client targets for each campaign and drive the implementation in the campaign tool
DATA ECOSYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- Lead Data Collection ecosystem ensuring consistency between all data collection touchpoints and lead the evolution of the tools to align on the legal side (GDPR).
- Drive database quality (cleansing and deduplication) in close partnership with the Group brands to improve the processes.
- Lead the development of digital tools in store, follow up the adoption and take actions with the regions.
360 ENGAGEMENT PERFORMANCE
- Lead Direct Marketing personalized targeting and plan using statistical approaches (more relevant targets, detect high potential clients) and journeys management.
- Develop reporting and dashboards to manage CRM performance and improve efficiency at HQ level (database quality, client’s profiling, CRM KPIs).
- Conduct analysis and develop strong insights and strategic recommendations to measure the impact of Client Engagement 360 actions (clientelling programs, newsletters, events.) and enhancement actions plan
- Develop and manage Clientelling tool upgrades, prioritization, roadmaps, and local out roll out
- Lead Clientelling Data Collection, quality and evolution
- Animate Client Engagement community around Clientelling evolutions and new features implementation
Want to apply for the Client data & insight manager job? Click here to apply.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our appreciation for your interest.