At Beyond Talent we are collaborating with a worldwide Luxury company that is looking for a Studio Director to lead the 360 creative strategies of the branding and RTW campaign advertising, ensuring that the new branding fits in with the company values and requirements.
As a Studio Director, you will be involved in planning advertising, supervising the entire creative process, and guiding the team that works under you. You will initiate and stimulate creative ideas for and from those involved in the creative process, responsible for the quality of the final creative work.
Your creative team includes art directors, graphic designers, external agencies, copywriters. The Studio Director role needs an experienced manager, someone that can inspire others, taking the creative team to a new level as the company continues to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
Responsibilities for the Studio Director role
- Leading and mentoring a team of thinkers to the right creative direction, ensure the designs and content reflect consistently the brand image and company ideals
- Shoulder the responsibility of the quality and completion of all work projects assigned to members of the creative team.
- Manage directly a team of art directors, graphic designers, copywriters, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables.
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by managing with designers, copywriters, and production departments.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative.
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges.
- In charge of a budget and responsible for meet the standards.
- Lead and develop ideas for advertising and RTW campaigns.
- Overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines.
- Taking responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the department
- Serve as a liaison between the creative team and marketing teams, to develop concepts and present to management.
- Report progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution.
- Coordinate/Collaborate with internal and external strategic partners to create products using the most current industry best practices.
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions.
Qualifications required for the Studio Director job
- Background in Luxury
- At least 10 years of related experience of creative direction in agency or corporate setting
- Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns
- Experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as Photoshop, InDesign, and more
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through RTW campaigns
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients and industry professional
Want to apply for the Studio Director job? Click here to apply.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our appreciation for your interest.