At Beyond Talent we are collaborating with a worldwide high-end company that is looking for a 360 senior producer to be part of it’s international creative team.
The senior producer needs to be responsible to planning, execution, and delivery of marketing creative assets of single content production within the Global Content Production team, across Consumer and Commercial marketing channels to meet the global business objectives and build the brand's identity.
This is the right opportunity for a candidate that is ready for the next challenge within an international team and company.
Responsibilities of the senior producer role
- Full ownership of the Business Unit within the Global Content Production team
- Lead content production for major global campaigns
- Plan, execute and deliver creative assets (stills & video) within the Global Content Production team for use across consumer and commercial marketing channels
- Oversee the alignment of deliverables within the Business Unit, with responsibility across all projects
- Collaborate across channels to ensure optimum workflow of projects
- Allocate priorities, resources and budget, and take responsibility for project timelines/deadlines, to ensure all projects are delivered on time while also advancing our brand identity
- Develop and lead continuous improvement for end-to-end processes and new planning processes
- Mentor and coach colleagues at manger and junior manager level within the Global Content Production team
- Be responsible for art buying (photographers, stylists, model bookings, etc.)
- Maintain and improve quality of artist/talent network
- Oversee backstage and content production for fashion shows
Profile of the Senior Producer
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in content production, demonstrating cross-functional understanding and impact of creative asset development
- University degree in Business Administration in Marketing & Advertising and/or relevant fields of study
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding knowledge of conflict management and negotiation
- Large network of industry experts and partners
- Strong experience in managing complex projects across various channels, in a collaborative and international environment
- Deep knowledge of all phases and workstreams of creative asset development: briefing, concept ideation, creative, design development, planning, production, commercial, post production
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset to drive team development
- Experience in the fashion/apparel industry
- High willingness to travel (including internationally)
- Fluent business English
Want to apply for the Senior Producer role? Click here to apply.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our appreciation for your interest.