At Beyond Talent we are proud to announce the collaboration with a renowned British Luxury Company, that is looking for a Senior Designer specialised in woven or Jersey, to expand its creative and international team in central London. Reporting to the Head of Design, the senior designer job will be able to show strong leadership, working in an energetic and proactive way, ensuring the long-term success of the brand by providing both technical knowledge and creative vision for the RTW collection. The Senior Designer role will work with the supporting departments in developing the main line from concept to execution, collaborating with the Creative Director for the realization of eye-catching and innovative products.
This is an incredible opportunity for a young professional be part of an innovative and creative team for a very dynamic and visionary company in Europe.
Responsibilities of the Senior Designer role
- Responsible of developing the entire RTW Womenswear collection, from concept to execution, collaborating with all in-house departments, such as Product Development, Pattern Cutter, Merchandise and Sales.
- Understand the creative vision of the brand, as directed by the Creative Director.
- Proven knowledge in all product categories, specifically Woven and Jersey.
- Ensure corporate sustainable standards are met.
- Creation of sketches, mood, and colour-trend boards; selection of materials, colours, design-related trims, and threads designs.
- Aware of both technical and design areas, able to articulate original ideas to both the Head of Design and Creative Director.
- Actively participate in Fittings, in cooperation with tech team and subsequent review.
- Proven ability to establish and developing relationships with suppliers and production facilities, researching on collection strategy and size.
- A strong appetite to influence change and pushing boundaries to propose innovative and creative ideas, executing them whilst reporting to the Head of Design.
Skills required for the Senior Designer jobs
- From 3 to 5 years of experience in a previous design role, developing collections and fashion trends for Ladieswear lines
- Experience in developing Woven or Jersey collections for RTW Ladieswear
- BA in Design or similar field, and outstanding Portfolio
- Fully skilled in Adobe CS5 (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate clearly with all team members
- Excellent English communicational skills
Want to apply for the Senior Designer role? Click here to apply.