Our client, a global leader sportswear supplier, is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join its international team.
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic, results-driven B2B sales leader to develop and manage the company’s existing pipeline of Amazon sportswear accounts and brand strategy, and deal daily with new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. The senior account manager job will include the responsibilities for the implementation, development and execution of the sales strategy and tools to capture large-scale projects and building long-term agreements with the existing fashion portfolio of brands of the DACH market of Amazon.
Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build well-known global sportswear brands that make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our client company vision.
For this role the person MUST speak fluently German and could be based in any part of Europe! The B2B online experience is fundamental for the role.
Responsibilities for the Senior Account Manager
- Take the lead to drive the B2B partnership development strategies with Amazon sportswear global clients, to ensure long-term growth and profitability, in collaboration with internal stakeholders from supply chain, Product, Merchandising, Accounting, Marketing and senior management
- Responsible for developing and implementing B2B strategies
- Responsible for business development B2B strategic planning and positioning, enhancing the relationships and the brand's reputation;
- Analyse results and proactively seek opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs
- Through the in-depth understanding of client needs, identify new opportunities to drive the sales;
- Collaborate with the Account management lead, design, buying, merchandising, sales operations, supply, marketing, and the broader org, to support processes that scale and improve the business and relationship with partner brands,
- Overseeing the annual renewals process, ensuring on-target retention of existing users;
- Follow the day-to-day management of Global sportswear brands and participate in client meetings
Skills required for the Senior Account Manager
- Strategic thinker - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives, in order to improve the business;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Ability to problem-solve, adapt, and prioritize aggressive deadlines, as a team leader and as an individual contributor
- Strong use of insights and quantitative decision making to inform the sales process
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
Want to apply for the Senior Account Manager role? Click on the link to apply.