Due to the expansion of the business, we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Senior Manager with experience working on executive level roles, to join our dynamic team in London.
You will support us with the expansion of the UK or the International market, winning new business deals with global and upcoming fashion and digital brands.As part of our commitment and continued development of our talent engagement function, we are building a best-in-class executive consultant team and creating an outstanding search process which delivers the highest quality experience for all key stakeholders and candidates.
The ideal candidate will have an important thrive for developing client relationships whilst also valuing the candidates experience. For us as a business, this is equally important.
You can be based in London and working mostly remotely. Therefore, you will have the opportunity to manage your own time, work proactively and control your own career progression. The autonomy and freedom given from a smaller agile business is something that you will find motivating.
What we are expecting from you
- Managing the full 360-degree business development cycle, developing contacts, discovering potential new clients and ensure sales targets are met by generating new roles for the business.
- Possibility to build your own recruitment team based on your performances
- Identifying new business opportunities with customers of various sizes as well as constant networking
- Developing leads and contacting potential customers as well as candidates
- Have direct influence on the business success of your clients by advising HR/Stakeholders on their recruiting strategy and organisational structure in the long term
- Work with your candidates on the same level, maintain close contact with them
- Devising sales strategies and implementing them.
- Suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Making sure targets are met periodically.
- Supporting by the team based in London you will ensure to find the perfect candidate for each role, by a meticulous research of new talents to add in the database
- Keeping up to date with trends within your sector.
- Liaising with your London team and making sure aims are shared and worked towards.
- Generating reports and presenting an analysis of marketing and sales progress.
- Investigate existing competitive environment in the fashion recruitment business
- Find new market opportunities
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders
What You'll Need
- At least 4 years of experience working as a Principal consultant, with a proven track record as a top biller in recruitment and as a business generator
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple priorities and projects, stay focused and deliver under stringent timelines
- Managing recruitment projects in various international markets
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Enthusiasm, passionate and driven for sales and recruitment, always trying to make a difference and influence the success of every single client project
- Ability to create trust
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Fluent in English and a possibly second language (French or German a plus)
- Excellent presentation skills
What We Offer you
🤑 Competitive Bonus and Remuneration package
💪 A collaborative, creative, and inspiring working environment
🏖 25 days holidays + your birthday
💻Opportunity to work on high traffic, high performing Cloud Database
🙌 A flexible working culture
📚 Career development