You don’t need to relocate for this role as you could work remotely!
Our client, a global leader sportswear supplier, is looking for a Key Account Manager with previous experience working across the NORDIC markets in sportswear or fashion.
Reporting to the Head of Sales NORDIC, the key account manager job responsibilities will include to manage the company’s existing pipeline of global sportswear accounts and brand strategy and be responsible for the implement and execute the sales strategy and building long-term agreements.
Highly skilled at sales, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve the company vision.
Responsibilities for the Key Account Manager
- Responsibility for management of medium sized accounts & sportswear brands of the NORDIC market.
- Oversee a portfolio of clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities, delivering a unique experience every time to the customers
- Increase brand awareness and build customers loyalty, maintaining the standards and expectations of the store group retailer
- Anlaysis of market & customer sales data to project accurate monthly account forecast.
- Partner with the supply chain team to communicate availability and ensure monthly shipment Facilitate the relationship between the retailer and direct import division to deliver revenue targets.
- targets are delivered.
- Collaborate daily with the merchandising and design team, make sure the right product will be create in the right way and time
- Present new product and ranges in customer meetings and bi-annual previews - ensuring brands grow in line with strategic goals.
- Develop key relationships with buyers, and stock control to chase weekly orders and drive more accurate forecasting.
- Develop and maintain strategic knowledge of account and sportswear market dynamics
Skills required for the Key Account Manager
- Experience working with the NORDIC market
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Sales
- Demonstrable experience in drivin commercial key account
- Prior experience in account management type roles
- Field sales experience advantageous but not a prerequisite
- Digital native
- Analytical & data driven mindset
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to embrace speed and agility
Want to apply for the Key Account Manager role? Click on the link to apply.