At Beyond Talent we are delighted to announce the collaboration with a renowned British Luxury Company, looking for an energetic and proactive Design Consultant for Bags ready to take leadership in setting up the strategy for the development of their new Womenswear Bags collection.
Closely collaborating with the Creative Director, the design consultant jobs will manage the entire direction of Bags, ensuring the long-term success of the company by providing both technical knowledge and creative vision for the new Accessories / Bags line. As a Design Consultant, you will show strong leadership and will work independently, organizing how the new products will be distributed.
Based anywhere, this is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Design Consultant specialised in Bags with an exceptional design vision to enrich their portfolio and join a vibrant and visionary environment within the luxury industry.
Responsibilities of the Design Consultant role
- Leading the entire Bags Womenswear collection, setting up the creative vision and the technical strategy to ensure the development of the new Bags line, from initial concept to hand over to production.
- Collaborating with all in-house departments, including Product Development, Merchandising, Marketing and Buying teams.
- Researching newness and innovations that can match brand DNA.
- Networking and enriching connections with suppliers.
- Understanding the creative vision of the brand, as directed by the Creative Director.
- Proven knowledge in leather category.
- Ensure corporate sustainable standards are met.
- Ability to deliver projects at all levels, from design sketches to contacts with suppliers and pricing negotiations.
- A strong appetite to influence change and pushing boundaries to propose contemporary and innovative ideas, promptly articulating them to the Creative Director.
Skills required for a Design Consultant jobs
- At least 7-8 years of strong experience in a previous Accessories / Bags design role
- Proven ability in developing collections from concept inception to final proposal, strengthening already-existing relationship with suppliers and networking to enrich connections
- BA in Design or similar field, and outstanding Portfolio
- Fully skilled in Adobe CS5 (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop)
- Excellent managerial skills and attitudeExcellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate clearly with all team members
- Excellent English communicational skills
Want to apply for the Design Consultant role? Click here to apply.